lestats west booking
Hello artist! You've reached our booking information page. Please read this page carefully so that you may learn all about our process.
Booking Manager: Louis Brazier
House Equipment and Sound Gear
This is to let performers know what they need to bring, and more importantly, what they don't. No need to haul every single piece of equipment!
- Sound Board: Allen & Heath 32-ch
- Outboard FX: Lexicon, TC, Yamaha
- Microphones: Shure, Sennheiser, EV, AKG, CAD, Heil, Pro Radial Di
- FOH Speakers: JBL
- Monitors: 3 Mixes - Yamaha 12 front, JBL 15 drum mix
- Amps: QSC
- Other Equipment:
- Yamaha Drum Kit - 12, 13 tom, 16fl tom, Zildjian cymbals (no throne or snare)
- Keyboard - Roland 88 keys, weighted keyboard
- Guitar - small Marshall and Danelectro amps
General Booking Process
All booking goes through the venue manager, Louis Brazier. Generally, shows are booked 2 to 3 weeks out. Headliners of shows determine the cover. Keep in mind that whatever the headliner decides to charge, Lestat's will place an additional house-fee on top of that price to pay for the venue's expenses. Openers and headliners must agree upon the split of their covers ahead of time.
Load-in time for shows on Friday and Saturday are at 7PM. Shows on Sunday have a 6pm load-in time.
Set times are generally predetermined as follows: openers play 30-minute sets and headliners play 45-65 minutes.
Each performer is allowed one free entry for friends and family.
New performers please fill out form to speed up the booking process:
IMPORTANT: Completing this form does not automatically book you or your band